Use a Different Diff Command in Subversion
This page answers questions like these:
- How to use your own diff command for svn diff ?
- How to use a different diff command for svn diff ?
- How to use the normal diff command for svn diff ?
Use Another Diff Command in svn diff
svn --diff-cmd /usr/bin/diff FILE
- See differences between the current working version of FILE and the checked-in version, using /usr/bin/diff instead of the SVN diff.
- The --diff-cmd option allows you to pass an alternative command to run instead of the usual SVN diff.
See Differences Ignoring Whitespace for a File in SVN
See All Log Changes for a File in SVN
Home > Subversion / SVN > Use a Different Diff Command in Subversion
Tags: different diff, another diff, differences, svn, subversion, linux, unix, solaris, bsd, aix