See All Log Changes for a File in Subversion
This page answers questions like these:
- How to see all log changes for a file in SVN?
- How can I see all changes to a file in SVN?
- How can I view all historical changes to a file in SVN?
- How can I see who changed which lines of a file in SVN?
See Who Changed Part of a File in SVN:
svn blame FILE
svn praise FILE
- Output all lines of file FILE, prepended with the revision number and the user who made the change.
- The praise command is merely an alias for the blame command.
See All Log Changes for a File in SVN (in SVN version 1.7 upwards)
svn log --diff FILE
- Gives you svn log and svn diff output together.
See Differences Ignoring Whitespace for a File in SVN
Use Another Diff Command in SVN
Home > Subversion / SVN > See All Log Changes for a File in Subversion
Tags: all log changes for a file, all log messages for a file, all historical changes, all changes, svn, subversion, linux, unix, solaris, bsd, aix