Find and/or Replace a Tilde in Excel
This page answers questions like these:
- How to find ~ in Excel?
- How to find a tilde in Excel?
- How to search for a tilde in Excel?
- How to find for and replace a tilde in Excel?
- How to search for and replace a tilde in Excel?
How to Find a Tilde (~) in Excel?
- To search for a tilde “~” in Excel, you need to search for two tildes, i.e. “~~”.
How to Replace a Tilde (~) in Excel?
- To replace a tilde (~) you need to search for two tildes, but if replacing with a tilde, just use one.
- e.g. To replace “~/” with “~john/” you would set the Find string to be “~~/” and the Replace string to be “~john/”.
Find Positions of a Hexadecimal Sequence in a File
Find: Path Must Precede Expression
Home > Excel > Find and/or Replace a Tilde in Excel
Tags: find, replace, tilde, twiddle, squiggle, find a tilde, replace a tilde, find a twiddle, replace a twiddle, find a squiggle, replace a squiggle, excel, microsoft excel