Expand/Show/Open Collapsed/Hidden/Folded Text using Vim
This page answers questions like these:
- How to open folded text in vim?
- How to open folded code blocks in vim?
- How to unfold folded text in vim?
- How to unfold folded code blocks in vim?
- How to show hidden text in vim?
- How to show hidden code blocks in vim?
- How to expand collapsed text in vim?
- How to expand collapsed code blocks in vim?
How to Expand/Show/Open Collapsed/Hidden/Folded Text in Vim:
- With the cursor on the folded line, type “l”, “w”, “ ”, or “zo”.
- N.B. Searching (with “/” or “?”) will search into folded text and automatically open a fold if the matching search text appears inside the fold. If the matching text doesn’t appear in the fold, the fold will not be opened.
Fold/Collapse/Hide Code Blocks in Vim
Replace with Confirmation in Vim
Write Lines to Another File in Vim/Vi
Home > Vim > Expand/Show/Open Collapsed/Hidden/Folded Text using Vim
Tags: expand, show, open, unfold, code, block, vim